Honey Mustard Pork Roast With Bacon
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tsp. mustard powder
2 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. rosemary
2 lb Round Pork Loin Roast
8 slices bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, add the Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, honey, garlic, and rosemary and mix together until smooth.
3. Arrange the pork in a 9 by 13-inch glass baking pan and spread the mustard mixture evenly over the pork.
4. Starting on 1 side, lay a piece of bacon, lengthwise, on the pork. Lay another slice of bacon on the pork making sure to slightly overlap the first piece. Continue with the remaining bacon, until the pork is fully covered in bacon.
5. Roast for 1 hour. Cover the pan, loosely, with foil and roast for another 10 to 20 minutes until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 160°F
6. Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the roast to a cutting board. Cover the pan with foil and allow the pork to rest for 20 minutes.